Blog > Propel 1.6.0 Beta 2 Released
The Propel team has the pleasure to announce the immediate availability of the second and last beta release of the 1.6 branch. This is mostly a bugfix release over the beta 1 released a month and a half ago, but it also adds a few features:
ModelCriteria::_or(), a new and better way to add OR to your conditions
- Virtual Foreign Keys, a.k.a Model-Only Relationships
- Support for Oracle Tablespaces in schemas
- A service class allowing behaviors to replace existing methods in generated classes
- A priority system for behaviors, to solve behavior conflicts
As the previous beta, Propel 1.6.0 Beta 2 is backwards compatible with Propel 1.5. Just upgrade Propel, rebuild your model, and you're good to go.
> svn checkout http://svn.propelorm.org/tags/1.6.0BETA2
> sudo pear config-set preferred_state beta > sudo pear upgrade propel/propel_generator > sudo pear upgrade propel/propel_runtime
- http://files.propelorm.org/propel-1.6.0BETA2.tar.gz (Linux)
- http://files.propelorm.org/propel-1.6.0BETA2.zip (Windows)
Don’t hesitate to send us feedback on the developers mailing-list, or by opening tickets on the Propel Trac. Since this is the last beta, it is also your last chance to contribute to the 1.6 branch if you want to add a feature. We want to release a RC soon, so don't wait.