Some features are not available through all PDO supported databases. You can see here a list of primary limitations.
At the moment we list only MySQL, SQLite and Postgres since only those are unit tested and fully supported.
1) As of version 3.6.19, SQLite supports foreign key constraints.
2) SQLite does not support named foreignKeys.
|Composite PK with one autoIncrement||√||√(2)||√|
1) SQLite does not support multiple columns with autoIncrement set to true.
2) SQLite does not support a composite PK where one of these is a autoIncrement. We support it anyways because we're setting primaryKey=false and create a unique constraint instead, which is at the end basically the same.
3) Only MySQL supports a concrete size at a
Found a typo ? Something is wrong in this documentation ? Just fork and edit it !